- Building Technologies Department
- Building & Industrial Applications Department
- Whole Building Systems Department
Commercial Building Systems
The Commercial Building Systems Group promotes the design, construction, and operation of energy-efficient commercial buildings through applied research and development, deployment strategies, and integrated, whole-building approaches.
- Benchmarking and profiling tools
- Building systems integration
- Commissioning and diagnostics
- Energy information systems and dashboards
- Test facilities and technical support, and test facilities for emerging technologies and strategies
Learn more about Commercial Building Systems.